2017 was a big year for Woodland with challenges, changes and opportunities within the industry globally as well as Woodland as a Group resulting in an exciting, comprehensive company strategy for 2018.
Last year saw Woodland, amongst other things,
• Gain AEO Status with HMRC
• Successfully transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
• Successfully deliver our first World RX season globally
• Acquire COMAG Coventry
• Support Essex Cricket in winning the Championship
• Further expand in Ireland
• Deepen our relationship with our excellent partner AAW in Australia
• Gain exciting, new contracts and renew several big contracts in logistics
• Move big record titles such as Radiohead, Morrissey and Queens of the Stoneage
2018 promises to be a year full of opportunity and potential for growth and at Woodland, we are already working on
• Placing even more focus on e-Commerce, taking our continuously expanding solutions to market
• Opening additional offices both in the US (Houston) and Europe
• Releasing our European overnight freight solution starting at the beginning of Q2
• Unveiling Woodland Online (digital Quoting/Booking system) for all US/UK movements
In 2017, Brexit dominated global and industry news and considerations whilst international internet security concerns and effective solutions and management for the growing eCommerce demands were a key focus – these will continue to shape our industry throughout 2018 with Woodland not only monitoring them closely but actively putting solutions in place and adapting our offering accordingly to provide the most cohesive service possible globally.
We believe that the logistics industry is not just about moving freight anymore – it’s about continuously seeking to innovate and improve to actively shape the future of our world.
Our vision is to grow an even more comprehensive offering for our customers and deliver client led solutions through innovation and investment. We will continue to add value and contribute to our clients’ growth whilst offering exciting global opportunities for our teams.
I’m very excited for you to be part of this vision and look forward to working with you on reaching new business milestones and growth throughout the coming year.
Please share this article
It only takes a couple of clicks and it would be greatly appreciated!\n\rMany Thanks