Our Woodland USA teams have had a great month celebrating the launch of our digital supply chain management platform, Woodland Online, in the US market. Thanks to our team's hard work, the platform is now available to all our US customers, making your supply chain management easy and seamless.
The Woodland Online USA launch further solidifies our position as one of the leading independent supply chain companies in the USA, supporting our ever-growing range of services in North America. From quoting and booking to tracking, reporting, and stakeholder management, Woodland Online delivers that and more in one platform accessible from any device, 24/7.
Thanks to decades of experience, dedicated investment into software development and IT, and expert local teams driven by our commitment to innovation, we created a platform that makes supply chain management effortless and delivers customized solutions to our clients. Woodland Online delivers:
- Real-time shipment tracking and online order management
- Import and export Air, FCL and LCL pricing (on selected routes)
- Instant Quote Comparisons and Booking
- Stock and PO management
- Reporting functionality spanning all aspects of the supply chain, from finance to carbon footprints
- Dynamic routing options, utilizing our US-wide warehousing, LTL, drayage and IPI network to find the perfect routing for your needs
- Detailed ‘on-rail’ intermodal container tracking.
We have a complete step by step guide on how to make the most of your Woodland Online access, check it out here.
Our Woodland US network benefits from six strategically located facilities near key airports and ports in New York, New Jersey, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, and Los Angeles. Offering a complete range of supply chain services, including fulfillment, customs compliance, ocean, air, rail, and express distribution, and warehousing/logistics solutions, we deliver your goods efficiently and safely across the globe.
Should you have any questions on Woodland Online or our US locations and services, please contact us here.
You may also like:
New customs requirements on Ireland to Great Britain movements from 2024
US Government Shutdown - Supply Chain Impact