Air Import Coordinator, Hayes, UK
Woodland Group is recruiting an Air Import Coordinator for our team in Hayes, Middlesex. Experienced in Air Freight, the Air Import Coordinator is reporting to and working with the Operations Manager to ensure efficient deliveries to customers, clients and agents.
What you will be doing:
- Manage all aspects of the import process;
- Obtain and communicate, internally and externally, all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met;
- Liaise between Suppliers, Forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information;
- Ensure customers are fully informed of the progress of their shipments;
- Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer delivery requirements are met;
- Ensure correct documentation is on file and act accordingly as set out in the instructions;
- Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly in accordance with procedures provided by management;
- Cover the export operations when required; and
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
You'll be experienced in Air Freight Imports with a strong operational background. You will need to live and breathe our core values, customer first approach, sustainability goals and be able to work in a fast-moving environment with a great team of people. Naturally, you will embrace an inclusive working environment and be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Why you will love working for us:
- A good salary
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Bonus scheme
- Recognition awards and incentives
- Real career opportunities - being part of a Global logistics provider who is expanding globally opens many opportunities
- Team bonding opportunities
- To be part of a fast-moving exciting company with a great team of people
- And much more…
We look forward to you joining our world where WE CARE, WE CONNECT, WE DELIVER.
Equal Employee Opportunity Statement:
Woodland provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Woodland complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.