Resource Hub >Job Openings
Ocean Import Coordinator - Elizabeth, New Jersey, USA
Are you experienced in Ocean Imports and looking for a new challenge? The Woodland Group are looking for an Ocean Import Coordinator with experience in the full cycle Ocean Import and Customs Clearance to join our successful and growing team based in Elizabeth, New Jersey. The Ocean Import Coordinator will be responsible for liaising between forwarders; custom brokers and customers to obtain the necessary information to deliver an excellent service to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with the relevant parties to obtain the correct information to ensure the correct measures are in place
- Liaising between forwarders, custom brokers and customers to obtain the information to proceed with customs formalities
- Providing transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer delivery requirements are met
- Maintaining and costing files
- Checking and monitoring arrivals
- Booking and arranging custom clearances
- Arranging transportation of shipment
You'll have experience in full cycle Air and Ocean Imports and customs clearance. You will need to live and breathe our core values, customer first approach, sustainability goals and able to work in a fast-moving environment with a great team of people. Naturally, you will embrace an inclusive working environment and be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience in the full cycle Air and Ocean Import and customs clearance.
Would you like to work for a company where you can make a difference? Woodland Group is more than just a logistics and supply chain company. Independently owned, we continuously challenge ourselves and our teams to innovate and adapt, provide expert solutions ,and create opportunities for clients, team members, partners and communities. Our culture thrives on a drive for excellence and innovation, collaboration, agility through independence, opportunities to learn and develop, our diversity and relationship building, and our desire to bring skills and passion to a quickly changing and fast-paced environment.
Why you will love working for us:
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Real career opportunities - being part of a Global logistics provider who is expanding globally opens many opportunities.
- Team bonding opportunities.
- We are committed to sustainability.
- To be part of a fast-moving exciting company with a great team of people
- And much more…
We look forward to you joining our world where WE CARE, WE CONNECT, WE DELIVER.