Warehousing & Fulfillment
Introducing seamless, scalable, and sustainable warehousing and fulfillment solutions
Our dedicated warehousing teams deliver full end-to-end warehousing, eCommerce and fulfillment solutions
Through our Woodland warehousing facilities across the globe, we offer a full range of efficient, cost-effective and sustainable fulfillment and eCommerce solutions. These are supported by the latest technology and data integrations giving full visibility and agility. Our seamless domestic and international B2B and D2C solutions, multi-carrier solutions and warehouse offering worldwide are all managed through our online portal. This provides you with a secure online management dashboard to manage and scale your business. Our UK warehouses are all BRC Global Standard for Food Safety certified, delivering the highest quality, safety and responsibility standard.
Our CFS Solutions
Through our own US warehouses in New Jersey and Chicago, and our warehouse network across the USA, we offer international freight handling, import CFS and air screening services, transload, cross dock, consolidation, as well as long, medium and short term storage solutions.
- Expedited breakdown and dispatch of import freight
- Export consolidation services
- Import and Export Airport Transfers to include loose cargo, air sheets, and ULD containers
- Verification and supply of weight, dimensions and labeling
- Client Web-Portal access for timely, up-to-date information
- TSA certified air screening (Daily ETD, X-ray and K9 screening)
- Ability to handle Full Container Load (FCL) and Less Container Load (LCL)
- Cross dock & transload services
- Break Bulk, Heavy Cargo and Oversized Cargo
- Easy pickup and drop-off
- Fully secured facility with camera monitoring and TSA certified employees
- Packing and crating services onsite
Benefits of Working With a 3PL
Work with a
such as Woodland to take advantage of our expertise across our collective teams across the globe, our longstanding investment into technology, and extensive infrastructure coupled with our network established over more than 30 years to optimize your operations and reduce costs. Utilize our sophisticated software and systems to streamline logistics processes and enhance overall operational efficiency and lean on our capabilities and experience to handle changes in business or markets, fluctuations in volume, seasonal peaks, or unexpected surges in demand.
Third-Party Logistics Provider (3PL)
We offer integration to Amazon Vendor Central and Amazon Seller Central, as well as ‘Fulfilled by Merchant' Solutions. Whether 1 pallet or 2,000, we can tailor a solution to meet your needs.
See the full list of Amazon Services we deliver
Through our online management portal, you can manage goods in, inventory/stock, orders, backorders, shipment confirmations, tracking numbers, shipping history, sales reports, and much more in real time.
We offer you options of direct integration with shopping carts, API feeds from their ERP or you can enter or edit orders, live and direct on the system.
The Woodland OMS platform delivers to anywhere in the world from one location, facilitating a fast, hassle-free and connected
We can assist you in getting set up in new countries and ship the inventory / stock and fulfillment to that domestic market. Our OMS platform is integrated with either our own warehouse or our carefully selected and hand picked partners.
See the full list of Integrations we deliver
Multi-Carrier Service Offering
Our multi-carrier service delivers multiple benefits through one, hassle-free contract.
- Simplify Multi-Channel Despatch
- Boost Warehouse / Despatch Efficiencies
- Reduce Manual Error
- Offer Localized Services in Multiple Countries
- Save Time and Cost
One contract, one invoice, one software integration, one carrier collection, one customer service line. Woodland's multi-carrier service offering makes fulfillment and eCommerce easy.
Global Returns Made Simple.
Simplify your global returns process and reduce costs with this fast and affordable solution that offers a market-leading consumer experience.
80% of customers will consider the returns process before making a purchase. Deliver a high-end returns experience without the high-end cost:
- Immediate access to a global network of 200+ returns services
- Home and business courier collection, with 320,000 drop-off points across 200+ countries
- Reduce the operational burden and cost of global returns
- Offset the cost of returns
- Offer free, part-funded and consumer paid returns
- Quick and easy deployment in 1-2 days
- Flat affordable monthly fee
- Returns can be made in seconds
Our online supply chain platform, Woodland Online, delivers peace of mind and agile supply chain platform, offering instant quote comparisons, bookings, emissions reporting, and full tracking of each airfreight shipment.
Explore relevant industry insights, how-to guides, and examples of our collaborative approach to impactful solutions that deliver opportunities and sustainable growth for our clients in action.
Presperse x Woodland
How beauty industry innovation suppliers, Presperse Corporation, smashed their sustainability goals and achieved supply chain excellence
LoveRaw x Woodland
How Woodland boosted LoveRaw’s supply chain and operational efficiencies