Global transportation and freight forwarding
Woodland Group is a leading, independent provider of international airfreight services. Through our offices across the UK, USA, Ireland and Hong Kong, and a range of network partners, we provide global airfreight coverage and industry-specific air solutions.
- Airport to airport and
- Door to door services into a wide range of multinational and independent B2B customers
- Consolidation services across our own network operations
- Highly competitive pricing and a broad range of solutions, including
- Multiple daily East and Westbound trans-Atlantic service options
- Charters, part-charters and express cargo services
- USA: Approved TSA CCSF operator with our own screening capabilities
- On-line quotes and full track and trace that provides a full digital experience
- Carbon monitoring at a shipment level to drive environmental impact reduction
- Cross-border e-Commerce capability
- Customs brokerage, classification and duty draw-back services
- Crating, packaging and labelling services
As one of the top IATA, FIATA and BIFA freight agents by carrier market share, we have high priority relationships with our airline partners, giving you peace of mind and guaranteed capacity.
As an approved CAA agent in the UK, we offer a 7-day a week operation out of our LHR facility with our own x-ray, metal detection & Explosive Trace Device (ETD) machines. In the USA, we are an approved TSA CCSF operator with our own screening capabilities and existing relationship with K-9 teams while our Hong Kong operation is the gateway for airfreight leaving or arriving into Southern China.
Tier 1 automotive companies and high growth e-Commerce companies are amongst those making use of our personalised air solutions, spanning a wide variety of commodities and value-added service requirements. We are also equipped and licenced to handle dangerous goods, perishables and high-value cargo.
At origin and destination, we deliver bonded warehousing including airport drop-off and retrieval, x-ray screening and customs clearance.
Contact our dedicated airfreight team here.