What we do for you
When did you last review your customs processes?
Are you concerned about the impact of Brexit on customs?
Our integrated Woodland Customs specialists are available to identify and deliver major cost savings and performance improvements to our clients’ customs processes, ensuring that you do not overpay duty and that you are compliant with HMRC regulations.
At the same time, we help streamline your processes to ensure the safest, most cost effective handling of all customs related supply chain costs globally.
- Could you streamline your customs processes?
- Are there cost savings to be made?
- Are you truly compliant?
- What should you do to prepare for Brexit?
- Tariff suspension applications
- Outsourced customs department and support training
- Brexit contingency planning
- Export compliance management
- Denied party lists
- Export controls
- Best Practice and Assured Compliance
- Customs Consultative services and health checks
- Regime management - (e.g. CFSP, Warehousing,IP/OPR)
- Purchase order management
- Retrospective reclaims
- Classification reviews
- BTI approvals
- Customs Compliance reviews/AEO Gap analysis/AEO applications