UK Fulfilment Advisory: Royal Mail exports disrupted by cyber attack
Avoid final mile disruptions with Woodland's multi-carrier solutions
With cyber attacks resulting in severe disruption to Royal Mail export services, and further disruption to import and domestic operations, now is the time to review your supply chain to ensure that it is efficient and resilient in order to avoid delays or cancellations by using a single carrier.
Avoiding final mile disruption for the customer is key, and with Woodland's multi-carrier technology you can ensure service throughout the year with no interruption. We are able turn off a failing service and move your freight to an alternative provider with the capacity to handle the volume at any given time.
Some of our services include:
- 1M+ dedicated warehouse space across the UK, USA and Europe
- Green warehousing options powered by renewable energy and entirely packaging-free
- National and international direct mailing service
- Best in class domestic and other global postage solutions
- E-commerce integration with all major shopping carts and online retailers
- Receipt and processing of files on a state of the art, owned and developed WMS
- Real-time stock reporting, synergising stock with other services, online portals
- 24/7 instant access to full supply chain ecosystem
- Global returns management solutions
- Carbon-conscious fulfilment and distribution alternatives
Find out more about our fulfilment services by contacting the team here.
If you have any immediate concerns regarding your UK supply chain, please contact the team here.