From a huge surge in airfreight rates to a need for alternative ocean freight, rapid rail solutions and increased storage. In addition, the past 2 weeks have seen an enormous demand for the safe procurement and transportation of PPE by government agencies, NHS trusts and charitable bodies involved in supporting the crisis, all of which has been impacting inbound supply chains into the UK.
However, amidst these unprecedented pressures, changes in buying behaviour, together with the current rate of exchange, have resulted in many SMEs experiencing a growth in export volumes, leading to some of the strongest shipment counts on record at Woodland Group.
As the wheels of the UK economy keep turning throughout this global crisis and consumer behaviour in the USA and Australasia continues to remain strong, Woodland are delivering record levels of goods between the UK and both continents.
How can we support your growth into these trend markets?
- Woodland’s offices and warehouses across the globe remain fully operational providing strong support to our ocean groupage and air consolidation services
- We offer more than 30 years’ experience of helping businesses expand their operations into the USA and Australasia
- Our dedicated teams of industry specialists in the US, UK and Australasia provide all around ‘trade support’ in growing into new markets
- Our owned offices and warehouses on the ground provide specialist eCommerce and e-fulfilment solutions
- We offer bespoke ocean and air groupage services to Australasia creating cost-effective and efficient freight solutions
- As the largest UK independent for transatlantic air freight solutions, we provide air freight hubs in key locations across the UK, USA and Australasia for goods including perishables and AOG
For more information, please contact us here.
Please share this article
It only takes a couple of clicks and it would be greatly appreciated!\n\rMany Thanks