Royal Mail's strike action is set to continue in the run up to Christmas with strikes taking place across its workforce from admin to delivery personnel during November and December.
Please see below for a full list of strike dates.
With Christmas fast-approaching, now is the time to review your supply chain to ensure that it is efficient and resilient in order to avoid delays or cancellations during the peak season.
Avoiding final mile disruption for the customer is key, and with Woodland's multi-carrier technology you can ensure service throughout the peak season with no interruption. We are able turn off a failing service and move your freight to an alternative provider with the capacity to handle the volume at any given time.
Some of our services include:
- 1M+ dedicated warehouse space across the UK, USA and Europe
- Green warehousing options powered by renewable energy and entirely packaging-free
- National and international direct mailing service
- Best in class domestic and other global postage solutions
- E-commerce integration with all major shopping carts and online retailers
- Receipt and processing of files on a state of the art, owned and developed WMS
- Real-time stock reporting, synergising stock with other services, online portals
- 24/7 instant access to full supply chain ecosystem
- Global returns management solutions
- Carbon-conscious fulfilment and distribution alternatives
Find out more about our fulfilment services by contacting the team here.
2022 Royal Mail strike dates
Collection, Sorting, Delivery
- 13th, 20th, 25th October
- 28th November
Processing, Distribution, International, Collections, Admin
- 1st, 3rd, 9th, 15th, 24th November
- 4th, 10th, 16th, 25th November
- 2nd, 8th, 14th, 23rd, 30th November
- 1st December
- 2nd December
If you have any immediate concerns regarding your UK supply chain, please contact the team here.
Please share this article
It only takes a couple of clicks and it would be greatly appreciated!\n\rMany Thanks