Forklift Driver - Doncaster
Days, 8am-5.30pm Monday to Friday!
Woodland Group are recruiting a Forklift Driver for our flagship site at Doncaster. Based at the iPort Logistics Facility the Forklift Driver will be an integral part of the Warehouse Team, assisting the Warehouse Supervisor in maintaining the smooth operation of a fast-moving environment.
Would you like to work for a company where you can make a difference? Woodland Group is more than just a logistics and supply chain company. Independently owned, we continuously challenge ourselves and our teams to innovate and adapt, provide expert solutions, and create opportunities for clients, team members, partners, and communities. Our culture thrives on a drive for excellence and innovation, collaboration, and agility through independence. We are proud to provide opportunities to learn and develop through our diversity and relationship building, and our desire to bring skills and passion to a quickly changing and fast-paced environment.
We have a drive for excellence and so in our flagship fulfilment facility based at the iPort Logistics Park in Doncaster we are currently recruiting a talented Forklift Driver for this Doncaster Depot.
We hope this role sounds like you and you want to join the Woodland Family.
Being an integral part of the warehouse team, your role would involve assisting the Warehouse Supervisor in maintaining the smooth operation of a fast-moving environment. You will be working with a larger team of people making sure stock is put away, picked, and loaded in a timely and accurate manner. You are vital in making sure stock is kept accurate, free from damage and the entire facility in a clean and tidy environment. As a business we are investing in sustainability so someone who cares about recycling and environmental procedures will be a good fit. All equipment you will be driving is modern and purchased with sustainability in mind, our forklifts are EP Lithium-ion powered machines which are regularly maintained and have all the modern safety features. The key to success in the workplace is to work hard but have fun along the way.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Handle inbound, picking, storage & despatch of goods using our Warehouse Management System.
- Stock checks & management.
- Showing excellent attention to detail.
- Loading and unloading pallets.
- Labelling pallets and stock.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Have experience and in date licences on FLT & Reach.
- Ensure safe operations and adherence to HSE, environment and quality procedures always.
- Achieve the expected levels of output in a timely manner.
- Ensure good standards of cleanliness is maintained throughout the facility using the correct recycling bins provided.
- Complete any other tasks as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
You will need to live and breathe our core values, customer first approach, sustainability goals and able to work in a fast-moving environment with a great team of people. Naturally, you will embrace an inclusive working environment and be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Why you will love working for us:
- A good salary as demonstrated earlier in the advert
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Real career opportunities - being part of a Global logistics provider who is expanding globally opens many opportunities
- Team bonding opportunities
- To be part of a fast-moving exciting company with a great team of people
- And much more…
We look forward to you joining our world where WE CARE, WE CONNECT, WE DELIVER.