European Operations Coordinator
Woodland Group are recruiting a European Operations Coordinator to work closely with customers, clients, agents and business stakeholders. The European Operations Coordinator is responsible for liaising between customers, suppliers and transport companies to ensure efficient and smooth shipment management from start to finish including quoting, costing and invoicing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage all aspects of the import & export shipping process;
• Obtain and communicate, internally and externally, all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place for shipments
• Obtain and communicate, internally and externally, all necessary information to ensure customer needs are met continuously;
• Liaise between suppliers, forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information and to ensure all shipments are handled to our required levels;
• Ensure customers’ requirements are fully met;
• Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer collection/delivery requirements are satisfied;
• Ensure correct documentation is on file
• Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly in accordance with procedures provided by management;
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key customers to develop more business opportunities;
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key suppliers to develop best practice processes and cost efficiencies
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders within the business
• Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
Candidates should have experience in European Road Freight, working knowledge of the custom clearance procedures and FCL experience.