Customer Service Coordinator - Coventry, UK
Woodland Group is more than just a logistics and supply chain company. Independently owned, the Group continuously challenges itself and its teams to be innovative, quick to adapt, provide expert solutions and create opportunities for clients, team members as well as the business. Our culture thrives on a drive for excellence, opportunities to learn and develop, our diversity and relationship building, as well as our desire to bring skills and passion to a quickly changing and fast-paced environment.
Woodland Group are recruiting for an The Customer Service Coordinator who will acts as first point of contact for the customer and resolves any problems or concerns with the receiving, storing and shipping of goods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use the most appropriate method of communication when being the first point of contact for all customers;
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key customers to develop more business opportunities;
- Communicate with customers to obtain information to ensure correct measures are in place and all customer needs are met;
- Liaise with customers and colleagues to ensure all documents are received within the designated time frame;
- Monitor the progress of customer orders and update the customer accordingly;
- Support the Sales team by handling, processing and following up rate quotations within timescales set by Management;
- Pro-actively place calls with customers, assisting them with any problems they may have providing advice on all ETA’s, expected deliveries and any other requirements they may require in a professional manner; and
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
- Work with colleagues to continually improve processes and business performance;
- Support changes in the role necessary to take the department and business forward; and
- Work to achieve personal objectives set at appraisal and/or those set monthly or quarterly
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achieving agreed individual objectives; and
- Understanding and adhering to all Woodland policies and procedures relevant to the role.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- A good salary as demonstrated earlier in the advert
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Lunch on us monthly
- Real career opportunities - being part of a Global logistics provider who is expanding globally opens up many opportunities
- Team bonding opportunities
- To be part of a fast moving exciting company with a great team of people
- And much more…
We look forward to you joining our world where WE CARE, WE CONNECT, WE DELIVER.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent