Credit Controller - Chelmsford
We are currently recruiting for an Credit Controller to join our team in Chelmsford.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing vital support to the Global Accounts team working in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. The position will require liaising with customers, external offices for the Woodland Global division.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Produce weekly and monthly reports of aged debt with particular attention to DV debt;
- Liaise with a number of key agents, negotiating payment timelines, agreeing contras;
- Ensure the top 10 debtors across the companies are monitored and cleared weekly;
- Resolve day to day credit control issues and problem accounts in a timely and efficient manner, understanding how and when to escalate these;
- Deal with multi-currency accounts, run separate reports and forecast incoming currency cash receipts;
- Regularly review and propose customer trading trends and put together proposals for increasing credit limits and terms;
- Provide anticipated receipts analysis to assist in cash flow planning; and
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com