Business Administration Apprentice
Main working relationships
Reporting to the Co-Founder the Business Administration Apprentice will be working closely with the data team.
General purpose of the position
The Business Administration Apprentice will be working directly with the founding team members, helping on a wide range of daily projects.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with internal colleagues and customers;
- General administration tasks, including data entry, filing and answering the telephone;
- Data Processing and analysing freight data, rates and fees;
- Source data online and offline;
- Enter data onto in-house systems, spreadsheets and using logic and scripting;
- Develop the company’s marketing opportunities;
- Look at and develop web designs;
- Develop knowledge of global logistics, freight, contracts and rates and
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the Company.
- Work with the team to continually improve processes and business performance;
- Support changes in the role necessary to take the department and business forward; and
- Work to achieve personal objectives set at appraisal and/or those set monthly or quarterly.
Key performance indicators
- Achieve agreed individual objectives; and
- Understand and adhere to all Freight Filter policies and procedures relevant to the role.
If you are interested in finding out more please get in touch with the HR department - email@example.com / 01245 619870. No agencies please.