Resource Hub >Job Openings
Senior Fleet Coordinator
Fleet Administration Manager.
Woodland Group are recruiting a Fleet Administration Manager. The Fleet Administration Manager will report to the Head of Fleet Management and the Managing Director of Woodland Logistics. The Fleet Administration Manager will oversee, develop and manage the company's policies and procedures to ensure efficient operations of the company's fleet of vehicles.
Woodland Group is more than just a logistics and supply chain company. Independently owned, the Group continuously challenges itself and its teams to be innovative, quick to adapt, provide expert solutions and create opportunities for clients, team members as well as the business. Our culture thrives on a drive for excellence, opportunities to learn and develop, our diversity and relationship building, as well as our desire to bring skills and passion to a quickly changing and fast-paced environment.
About the role:
• Negotiation of the supply of company equipment (such as: Powered/trailer/ancillary; forklifts, associated parts, tyres, repairs, maintenance etc) with suppliers including: purchase/contractual supply and detail including specifics in relation to reflect customer contracts; terms as well as our own terms that would need to be applied and specification discussion and agreement/costing
• Purchase/Contract management on all equipment over life including disposal and contractual returns.
• Overseeing the management of compliance and all aspects related to compliance for all listed equipment.
• Vendor management jointly with the compliance team in all aspects of vendor supply directly related to the company’s fleet (across all required fleets), also overseeing repair cost management approval sign offs.
• Vendor review visits to resolve operational and all additional issues where required (repairs, quality issues, general queries)
• Management of ancillary fleet costs as in fuel/tyres and consumable costs with effective efficiency including invoice disputes and repair queries
• Direct liaising with internal department managers regarding all fleet issues and matters.
• Internal site visits where required (monthly minimum) to establish and resolve fleet issues where required, to establish a go to for internal departments and divisions for the effective operation of individual fleets.
• Customer site visits where required to discuss fleet supply/implementation as well as current issues that need resolving, this would also be for potential customers at contract negotiation when needed.
• Analyzation of fleet data to establish potential issues and general performance against expectations.
• To be up to date on vehicle/trailer/equipment current and future knowledge for the benefit of the company and customers, also directly linking to customer business being quoted on or current business that is being reviewed.
• Continued review of fleet efficiencies and alternatives in the marketplace now and for the future, such as alternative fuels and CO2 reducing fleet specification to reduce environmental impact.
• Work with the Logistics Team to continually improve processes and business performance.
• Support changes in the role necessary to take the department and business forward; and work to achieve personal objectives set at appraisal and/or those set monthly or quarterly.
• Candidates should have previous experience in Fleet Administration or Maintenance
• Strong technical skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
You will need to live and breathe our core values, customer first approach, sustainability goals and able to work in a fast-moving environment with a great team of people. This role needs an innovative and agile approach to constantly implement change and improve the operation. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated focus on driving results. You will be resilient – accepting and learning from mistakes and building future solutions. Naturally, you will embrace an inclusive working environment and be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
• A good salary as demonstrated earlier in the advert.
• Generous holiday allowance.
• Recognition awards and incentives
• Real career opportunities - being part of a Global logistics provider who is expanding globally opens many opportunities.
• Team bonding opportunities
• To be part of a fast-moving exciting company with a great team of people
• And much more…
We look forward to you joining our world where WE CARE, WE CONNECT, WE DELIVER.