Resource Hub >Job Openings
Compliance Analyst - New York, USA
Woodland Group are recruiting a Compliance Analyst for our US Compliance Department. We are looking for postgraduates, ready to develop their skills and knowledge in the world of International Supply Chain. This is a hybrid role where the US Compliance Analyst will be reporting to the US Compliance Manager. The US Compliance Analyst will also have close working relationships with the US Customs Brokerage Department and the US Operations team being responsible for supporting all trade compliance related matters. This is a brand-new role, that has the capability of growing into further job descriptions and opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with various functional areas to determine their Import/export needs and supports the US Compliance Manager with the development and implementation of appropriate strategies to meet business requirements and ensure full compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- Review relevant company procedures and documents such as Import/ Export procedures, Import/Export manuals, etc.
- Complete required recordkeeping.
- Support customs brokers as needed.
- Support with spot checks and gathering of data.
- Identify compliance gaps in processes through spot checks.
- Assist with responses to government inquiries and other trade related matters.
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures, trainings, and communications related to trade compliance issues.
- Assist with import/export data reviews.
- Pull basic data reports from multiple systems.
- Assist with basic data gathering for sustainability reporting.
- Continuous training in multiple areas of international supply chain as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in supply chain, international business.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Data analysis skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and effective at multitasking.
- Drive, determination, and a self-starter to achieving results.
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
Would you like to work for a company where you can make a difference? Woodland Group is more than just a logistics and supply chain company. Independently owned, we continuously challenge ourselves and our teams to innovate and adapt, provide expert solutions, and create opportunities for clients, team members, partners and communities. Our culture thrives on a drive for excellence and innovation, collaboration, agility through independence, opportunities to learn and develop, our diversity and relationship building, and our desire to bring skills and passion to a quickly changing and fast-paced environment.
Why you will love working for us:
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Recognition awards and incentives
- Real career opportunities - being part of a Global logistics provider who is expanding globally opens many opportunities.
- Team bonding opportunities.
- We are committed to sustainability.
- To be part of a fast-moving exciting company with a great team of people
- And much more...
We look forward to you joining our world where WE CARE, WE CONNECT, WE DELIVER.