Resource Hub >Job Openings
Air Export Coordinator – Chicago, USA
Are you experienced in Air Exports and looking for a new challenge? The Woodland Group are looking for an Air Export Coordinator with experience in the full cycle Air Export and customs clearance to join our successful and growing team based in Chicago. The Air Export Coordinator will be responsible for liaising between forwarders; custom brokers and customers to obtain the necessary information to deliver an excellent service to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the export process from start to finish, including costing, invoice charging and customs entries;
- Obtain all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met;
- Liaise between suppliers, forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information;
- Ensure customers are fully informed of the progress of their shipments;
- Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer delivery requirements are met;
- Ensure correct documentation is on file and act accordingly as set out in the instructions;
- Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly in accordance with procedures provided by management;
- Cover the import operations when required; and ·
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in the full cycle Air Export and customs clearance.
Woodland Group is more than just a logistics and supply chain company. Independently owned, the Group continuously challenges itself and its teams to be innovative, quick to adapt, provide expert solutions and create opportunities for clients, team members as well as the business. Our culture thrives on a drive for excellence, opportunities to learn and develop, our diversity and relationship building, as well as our desire to bring skills and passion to a quickly changing and fast-paced environment.
For Woodland Group to achieve its mission, the following values and culture need to be developed, promoted and understood by all employees:
Easy to do business with by keeping it simple;
- Honesty and integrity;
- Passion and professionalism
- Customer first attitude;
- Investment in our people; and
Why you will love working for us:
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Recognition awards and incentives
- Real career opportunities - being part of a Global logistics provider who is expanding globally opens many opportunities
- Team bonding opportunities
- To be part of a fast-moving exciting company with a great team of people
- And much more…
We look forward to you joining our world where WE CARE, WE CONNECT, WE DELIVER.