Asia - Ireland Supply Chain Impact Report
UPDATED OCTOBER 2021:
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, the logistics industry has been affected in unprecedented ways, with the current state of shipping between Ireland and Asia in choppy waters.
This updated report examines the Ireland - Asia supply chain from the start of the pandemic to the present day, looking into the reasons behind the challenging conditions and the ‘perfect storm’ that has resulted in Irish businesses and consumers feeling the effects.
In the latest report, you will gain insight into:
- Irish import and export overview
- Equipment shortage update
- Asia industry following Golden Week
- China energy crisis overview
- Schedule reliability update
- Supply and demand update