Asia - Ireland Supply Chain Impact Report 2021
The past 18 months have seen significant challenges with the logistics industry being affected in unprecedented ways. Surges in supply, demand and cost compounded with decreased schedule reliability as COVID-19 repercussions hit have been a cause for concern.
This report examines the past 18 months, looking into the reasons behind the challenging supply chain conditions between Asia and Ireland specifically and the resultant effects that have been felt by Irish manufacturers and end consumers alike.
In the report, you will gain insight into:
- The role of Asia in Irish supply chain management
- The current economic health of the Irish shipping industry
- Review of Irish ocean imports and exports with Asia
- Impact on the supply chain from Asia
- Supply and demand
- Specific issues relating to Asia ports
- The current situation
- Economic & industry impact
- Industry forecast
- Alternatives to Asia for supply chain reliability