Today, we are one of the largest privately owned global logistics businesses in the UK.
We have been consistently recognised for our supply chain excellence, dedication to customer service and innovative approach.
Over the years, our people have earned a reputation for being reliable, honest, hard-working, solutions-driven and fast to react.
Every Woodland Group employee shares the same determination to deliver quality and value to our customers. Inspired by these values, we are creating new business milestones together every day.
- 1988 Woodland formed
- 1991 opened New York office
- 1994 Bookbridge Forwarders formed
- 1994 International Food Link (IFL) formed
- 1995 Durable International acquired
- 1996 London Heathrow office opened
- 1997 Newcastle office opened
- 1997 Dublin office opened
- 1998 Woodland opens up Far East services with key partner IFB
- 1998 Manchester office opened
- 1999 Chicago, IL office opened
- 2000 Los Angeles, CA office opened
- 2002 Coggeshall warehouse acquired, new Woodland HQ
- 2003 Woodland recognised in ‘Top100 fastest growing businesses’ by Deloitte & Touche in the Independent on Sunday
- 2003 Atlanta, GA office opened
- 2004 Woodland Entertainment formed
- 2004 Port Express formed
- 2005 CMR Logistics formed
- 2006 BIFA award winner ‘Training & Staff Development’
- 2006 Millon International acquired
- 2010 Woodland HQ moved to Chelmsford
- 2010 Kearny, NJ office opened
- 2012 Woodland recognised in Sunday Times International Track 200 of ‘fastest growing businesses’
- 2012 BIFA award winner ‘Airfreight Services’
- 2014 Hong Kong office opened
- 2015 BIFA award winner ‘Supply Chain Services’
- 2016 Courier Elite acquired
- 2017 AEO accredited